Audio-Technica is offering a "Trade In On Your Terms" program to help you make the switch out of 600 MHz. For each 600 MHz wireless system you trade in (regardless of manufacturer) you'll receive a rebate on an eligible Audio-Technica wireless system.
How To Trade In Your 600 MHz System
1. Verify that your trade-in system operates in the 600 MHz band. Your receiver and/or transmitter should include a sticker with the frequency range. If any part of the listed frequency range falls within the 614 - 698 MHz range, your system will eventually be prohibited from operating and is eligible for trade in.
2. Purchase an eligible Audio-Technica wireless system from an authorized Audio-Technica dealer in the U.S. and its territories between 8/15/2017 and 3/31/2020.
3. Register ONLINE at http://audio-technica.rebateaccess.com -- Offer Promotion #78844
4. Once registered, you will need to follow the instructions provided and mail the following documents and equipment:
- Printed rebate form.
- A copy of the sales receipt for your new A-T system with store name, date of purchase, model number and price paid clearly legible.
- The original (not a copy) UPC bar code cut from the product box of each new A-T system purchased. Not from the shipping carton.
- Your old 600 MHz wireless system (receiver and transmitter). Note: To receive the full trade-in rebate on a dual-channel system you must send in two channels (i.e., two single-channel receivers or one dual-channel receiver, plus two transmitters) from a 600 MHz system.
For qualifying products purchased between August 15, 2017 and March 31, 2020. Claims must be postmarked by April 30, 2020 to be valid.